onsdag 15 februari 2012

Seventeen Interview with Nikki Redd at Charlotte Ronson #NYFW

Photobucket


I spotted December/January Seventeen Cover Girl Nikki Reed looking gorge backstage at Charlotte Ronson and had to ask her a few q's about Fashion Week — she's a first timer to the tents! Can you believe that? Yep, the Breaking Dawn star says she's never been before so she was super-excited to be here this season. Check out my interview with Nikki below!
Seventeen: What shows are you going to? 
Nikki Reed: Rebecca Minkoff, Charlotte Ronson, Jill Stuart, and Tracy Reese. And that's it, the four I'm doing. 
17: What's your favorite part of Fashion Week?
NR: I feel like I'm going to have a better answer when I'm all done cause it's my first ever! 
17: How did you decide on this look for the Charlotte Ronson show? 
NR: I had some options and I really liked this. Normally I feel like you can't pull off a matchy-matchy situation, but her cuts are so good and the necklace is great to break it up, but I feel excited about the suede matching. 
17: What's your fall/winter style? 
NR: I like knitted sweaters and patterns. Big cozy things, I'm all about comfort. What's most in style is actually for the first time also what's comfortable. That whole big sweater look. The legging look. Very woman-friendly... 
17: Do you and Paul have any fun V-Day plans? Are you going to be in New York still? NR: No, we're going to be in LA. I'm not really a rose and teddy bear kind of gal and he knows that, so I know it won't be that. I mean, who doesn't love chocolate, but that's kind of an everyday of the week thing. But I think we have something musical planned. He's kind of keeping it a surprise, but he made sure I had the evening free so we can do something.
SeventeenMag

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...