onsdag 22 februari 2012

(Video) Audio Kristen's Interview with TodayDigital #OTR Mention #BreakingDawn


The release date of 16th Nov (US) and 22nd Nov(Singapore)



Transcription :
 (by (C) OnTheRoadTheMovie-FR

What was it like being part of the movie adaptation of On The Road ?
Kristen Stewart : ''I can't believe I've got the part ! I mean, she [Marylou] is the polar opposite to me. Especially like how people perceive me. She couldn't be more different.
I met Walter Salles right after I did Twilight and it hadn't come out yet. And I knew, based on that meaning, there was just, I... the word doesn't do it, but he is the most inspirational person I've ever worked with. And I knew instantly that we had, that he knew that I liked the book for the same reasons that he liked it. And it was my first favorite book, that made me starting reading. I was 13-14 when I read it. So I can't have the words to describe the opportunity to play that part. What that means for me. 
And she [Marylou] is very different and the fact that I know about her more than anyone is allowed to know. I've talked to people that nobody else had an opportunity to speak to and I spent days with her daughter. We spoke to people that sort of gave us gifts that we could never get in any other position.
And by far, it's the coolest thing I've ever done in my life. And I totally thank Walter for that.''





  TodayDigital Via OnTheRoadTheMov | KStewAngel

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...