fredag 24 februari 2012

The Wedding In 'Breaking Dawn' Mention In '4 Wedding Planning Must-Do's'

Photobucket

From source: Huffington Post
I knew I had to design the Twilight wedding set the moment I read the book. Sure, my five teenagers had a good laugh, but I like to say "who is laughing now?" It was the most amazing experience for me -- as both an artist and an admitted Twi-Hard. I wasn't simply designing a set. I had the opportunity to use some of the hottest wedding trends to build an entire scene -- arguably the most iconic scene in the film saga -- from square one.

That scene says a lot about some current wedding trends that will continue to surge into 2012. We are seeing an altogether earthy style, reflective of our concerns as a society -- a pro-earth, pro-nature look -- and weddings will be more natural altogether. You can get that down-to-earth beauty in every facet of your wedding celebrations, from the venue and the dress right down to the smaller details; including your place cards, for example. Weddings, like fashions, have styles and trends you need to consider, so remember to keep some key things in mind.

Read more here

Source: via Twilightish

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...