måndag 5 mars 2012

Breaking Wind:A Twilight Spoof Movie Review* May Contain Spoilers*

contains graphics and is NOT suitable for children , or anyone who takes Twilight seriously.


I sat down and watched a new spoof called Breaking Wind going into this i had no idea what to expect. The movie pretty much has the premise of Eclispe, Victoria manipulating Riley for her own gain to kill Bella.
The only funny part of the movie is when the wolfpack comes out of Emilys House and the wolf pack are 6 chubby white guys with rolls and no body muscle and run out holding chicken wing and cotton candy. Besides that it isnt really funny. The movie is completely inappropriate and full of penis and fart jokes. Seriously who wrote this a 5 year old!

I'm not being harsh cause I am a twilight fan i am being harsh because besides the fact i am a twilight fan i am a adult and none of these things are funny. I dont mind watching movies that make fun of twilight, some of them are hilarious, but this movie is not funny at all.

I can take a joke but i honestly think this movie was crap. I mean it makes Vampires Suck look good. It was that bad.

In the end Edward and Bella get married, honeymoon, sex and of course. Then 2 months along she finds out it is mini Edwards baby. Yah this movie is awful. I rate it 1 and a half out of ten.

Anyways see it for yourself and let me know what you think.



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...