fredag 9 mars 2012

Mtv: Dakota Fanning 'Excited' To See 'BD Part 2"Footage - #Cosmopolitan Awards


Dakota Fanning and the entire "Twilight" cast are only one film away from the end of the saga. With "Breaking Dawn – Part 2" set for release this November, it’s still a few hot minutes before fans get to bid the beloved franchise a final farewell on the big screen, but once it does happen, expect a lot of glum Twilighters.

When we caught up with Dakota recently, she admitted that it’s a pretty bittersweet time for the "Twilight Saga" stars. "I mean, I’m excited to see the last installment," she said. "And I know it’s sad for the fans and sad for the cast. It’s been such a journey, but I’ve been really fortunate to be a part of it, so I’m grateful for the time I got to be in the films and work with those people."
With so many I-Can’t-Wait-For-It moments left in the final film, Dakota joked that she’s most excited to see herself. "Jane, of course!" she said with a laugh, adding more seriously, "I’m excited to kind of see how [director] Bill Condon wraps it all up. No, I haven’t [seen any footage yet, so it’s] a surprise for me too."
Dakota won’t have to wait too much longer to see some "BD" footage, as a teaser will premiere ahead of “The Hunger Games” when the flick opens on March 23.
Mtv Via KstewAngel

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...