tisdag 8 maj 2012

ICYMI: Kristen Stewart reveals "Breaking Dawn" injury (VIDEO)


Kristen Stewart ditched the heels for her appearance on Monday night’s Jimmy Kimmel Live!, but was still noticiably having trouble getting to set.
Hobbling in her Converse sneakers, the actress, 22, revealed to the late night host that she “stepped on a nail” while doing reshoots for The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Pt. II in Vancouver, Canada this past week.
KStew laughed off the injury, saying: “Well, I’m starting a promotional tour [for Snow White and the Huntsman], so I figured I had to hurt myself.”
Adding that the injury was “not a ploy to wear flats,” Kristen revealed: “I wrapped that day. Vampire Bella [Swan], no more. … This time was not very climatic.”
 Full Videos: Here |  celebuzz.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...