måndag 21 maj 2012

Quotes From 'Breaking Dawn Part 2' The Book vs. The Movie(So Far)

Photobucket 

From source: TwilightExaminer
 Thanks to the two video articles released from The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 so far - the sneak peek clip released in February and the first teaser trailer which dropped in March - we can know already that at least fiveBreaking Dawn quotes were adapted for the script ofBreaking Dawn - Part 2. Here's a handy side-by-side guide to those quotes from the book (and where they are located in the text) which were transformed and presented in the film's sneak peek videos. View slideshow: 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2'1.

 Bella (Kristen Stewart): "After eighteen years of being utterly ordinary, I’ve finally found that I can shine." Book Version (Ch. 26, p. 523): "After eighteen years of mediocrity, I was pretty used to being average. I realized now that I’d long ago given up any aspirations of shining at anything. I just did the best with what I had, never quite fitting into my world. So this was really different. I was amazing now – to them and to myself. It was like I had been born to be a vampire. The idea made me want to laugh, but it also made me want to sing. I had found my true place in the world, the place I fit, the place I shined."

Read more here

Source: via Twilightish

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...