fredag 29 juni 2012

(Audio/Video) Muse - Survival - London 2012 Olympics Song - +Prelude - Full w/ lyrics @muse

 muse.mu We are very excited to announce that a Muse song, Survival, has been selected by the London Olympic committee to be the main official song for the London 2012 Olympic Games.  Matt wrote the song with the Olympics in mind. It's about total conviction and pure determination to win. 

The song will be played throughout the Games including when athletes enter the stadium, in the lead up to the medal ceremony and also as the theme for all international TV coverage. The worldwide radio exclusive will be tonight on BBC Radio 1 around 19:30 and will be available to buy on iTunes and in the muse.mu store immediately afterwards.

We are honoured that the Olympics have chosen our song to officially represent the London 2012 Olympic Games across the globe.





Race, life is race
And I am gonna win
Yes, I am gonna win
I'll light the fuse
And I'll never lose
And I choose to survive
Whatever it takes
You won't pull ahead
I'll keep up the pace
And I will reveal my strength to the whole human race
Yes, I am prepared to stay alive
I won't forgive
Vengeance is mine,
And I wont give in because I choose to thrive
And I am going to win

--- GUITAR SOLO---
(Yes, awesome)
Race, it's a race
And I'm gonna win, Yes I am gonna win
And I will light the fuse
And I'll never lose
And I choose to survive
Whatever it takes
You won't pull ahead
Because I'll keep up the pace
And I will reveal my strength to the whole human race
Yes I am going to win.

Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!
Win! Win! Win! Win!
YES I'M GOING TO WIN.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...