lördag 2 juni 2012

My review on Snow White and The Huntsman



Since this wednesday I have been thinking, thinking and thinking; "How am I suppose to write this SWATH review"?
After alot of consideration my conclusion is I can't. It's not possible for me to do anything else except simply recommend ALL of you to see it...doesn't matter if you like or dislike Kristen Stewart...you simply MUST (yes must) see it.

After years of "budget" Summit/Lionsgate films or indie films I am blown away by the fact what a larger budget can do to the quality of a film (not always scripts though but this isn't relevant here). 
I forgot films could be this perfect. The visuals, grapics, animations, costumes, scene settings etc etc etc etc is breathtaking. OMG! Every inch of SWATH made me want more, see more, simply more more more! Yes I sound pathetic..but I am not and will never be a proffessional filmcritic.

Acting...yes I loved Kristens acting, it felt like such a huge step from previous roles and this kind of makes it to one of my favourite movies with her (sorry for my switching between the words film and movie frequently). Everything about her being snow white makes sense right down to those teary eyes *my heart*. She's so good! But you all probably already know this. 

Sam didn't do so much for me, his part is quite limited but Charlize..wow...some say she overacts, I say I Love it. She's so poisonous (?). Fantastic!

And the eye candy Chris Hemsworth...those eyes, the intesity! Love him as the huntsman...I know he isn't just about the looks but come on!!
I simply liked SWATH.. it was amazing, fantastic, breathtaking, good, adorable, uplifting and beautiful!

(And don't you dare diss this one just cause you aren't previous Twifan like some of us! This has NOTHING to do with Twilight, so drop it! ;) )

Again, watch it....over and over and over. OK? 
I know I will.

Love Jess



Also a big thank you to Universal International Press, Sweden <3

Please click on, read and like Snow White and the Huntsman sweden on Facebook



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...