tisdag 31 juli 2012

#SDCC MTV: 'Twilight' Stars Get 'Dirty' Picking Characters' Taglines (Video)


Carlisle Cullen's tagline would be 'Don't Mess With My Family,' Peter Facinelli tells 'Twilight' Tuesday.




"[Emmett] is just down to have a good time," Kellan Lutz said. "I remember in the first one, [director] Catherine [Hardwicke] had us all sit down thinking of taglines, and Nikki [Reed] and I thought up, I believe it was 'Dirty South,' just to correlate our characters together, because we're so fun-loving and we have our cabin up in the woods and we have our fun up there," he added with a wink and a smile. "So yeah, Emmett is just a fun-loving teddy bear." (Writer's note: Nikki Reed claimed the "Dirty South" thing was all Lutz's idea and she just goes along with it at this point. Rosalie seems too high-maintenance to be anything "Dirty" anyway, so that tagline does seem more appropriate for Emmett.)
In contrast, there's nothing fun-loving about Peter Facinelli's patriarch Carlisle Cullen. "Don't mess with my family," Facinelli said of his character's no-nonsense slogan. "They should make a Carlisle T-shirt [that says] 'Don't mess with my family.' "
Facinelli's onscreen wife Elizabeth Reaser feels equally feisty about Esme's mantra.
"Anything I would say would have, like, swear words in it. That's where my brain goes," Reaser admitted. "Esme is so hard-core in this movie, I feel like she will take you down. 'Mama Will Take You Down' — that would be my tagline."

Mtv Via KstewAngel

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...