tisdag 21 augusti 2012

Ashley Greene: Twitterview/ Transcription + Pic

Photobucket
 RT @BMcAllistercKy: Do you personally believe in the paranormal and if so, any personal ghost stories? #AskAshleyGreene#THEAPPARITION
I try not to think too in depth about all of that stuff… but I definitely don’t rule it out.
RT @AnnalisaJukebox: @AshleyMGreene#AskAshleyGreene What did you like the most filming The Apparition? :)
Exploring different emotions and situations. I’d never done a film this dark. It was definitely a challenge and I’m proud that I did it.
RT @BethanyCullen_: #AskAshleyGreene@AshleyMGreene what’s your biggest fear ?
The unknown.
RT @GabbyMcleod: #AskAshleyGreene what was your favorite part of being in twilight?
Being able to portray a character that I loved so much and having the support of all the amazing fans :)
RT @MiniAliceGreene: #AskAshleyGreene@AshleyMGreene would you ever want to create your own fashion line? That would be AWESOME :D
Right now my focus is on acting and taking on new challenging roles, but I do love fashion, so maybe one day.
RT @missstarlightx: Why did you choose this role in the first place? How was the process to get it? #AskAshleyGreene#TheApparition
I liked the fact that the character of Kelly was a smart strong woman. The film is scary on a psychological level and I really liked that.
RT @mizzzezzbieber: @AshleyMGreene All time favorite scary movie? #AskAshleyGreene
Probably “The Shining” or “The Strangers” Both terrifying.
RT @CityOfAshleyG: @AshleyMGreene If you could be anyone for just a day, who would it be and why? #AskAshleyGreene :)
Will Ferrell….hands down
RT @IHeartJWhitlock: @AshleyMGreene What was the hardest part of filming #TheApparition? #AskAshleyGreene
Being physically and mentally exhausted for three months…..
RT @mddeese: @AshleyMGreene Ur favorite actors or actresses?#AskAshleyGreene
Audrey Hepburn.
RT @mddeese: @AshleyMGreene Wht was the scariest scene u filmed? #AskAshleyGreene#TheApparition
Probably the hotel scene. I got a little claustrophobic .
RT @CandyAshKrisJen: Would Marlo make a good companion for apparition hunting, or does she get scared easily?#AskAshleyGreene
Marlo…. not so much. Theo on the other hand thinks he is 10 feet tall…. great guard dog.
RT @Meriem4JH: @AshleyMGreene Are there any similarities between yourself and Kelly? #AskAshleyGreene :)
I think we are both pretty proactive and have strong personalities. She’s also an animal lover like me :)
RT @FuckYesKS: @AshleyMGreene If you could be an animal by choice, what would you be? A bat? #askashleygreene
A hummingbird :)
RT @ZahraBlack94: @AshleyMGreene what’s your favourite comedy movie? #AskAshleyGreene
Billy Madison. My mom had to hide the tape from my brother and I because we watched it over and over and over again.
RT @krinapatel_: if you could be friends with any of the characters you’ve played, who would it be and why? :) #AskAshleyGreene x
Alice! She’s extremely fashionable, loyal, and she could definitely protect me from bad guys.
RT @x3itshayley: @AshleyMGreene#AskAshleyGreene can you describe the movie in 3 words ?? :D #TheApparition
Terrifying. Elevated. Dark. #TheApparition
Thanks  @AshleyMGreene  Compilation  ash_greeneorg

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...