lördag 25 augusti 2012

Get The Look: Ashley Greene For "The Apparition" Premiere

Photobucket
Ashley Greene looked STUNNING in pink Donna Karen atelier! Effortless Glamour: That’s what I wanted with Ashley’s hair tonight for the premiere of “The Apparition.” Center-part cascading texture played a huge part in this look. Young Hollywood at its best.
I used Ted Gibson Hairsheet Styling over her entire head and then blew her hair dry with my fingers to create a roughed-up texture. I wanted her hair not to be smooth; it needed to have lots of movement and texture. After the blowdry, I used a medium-sized iron all over her entire head then came back with the flatiron to soften and straighten bits of hair and used Tame It Shine Lotion to add more texture and weight thorn sprayed with Beautiful Hold Hairspray to give lightweight hold. 
tedgibson Check more about Ashley's look: http://tedgibsonbeauty.com/tedgibson/
TheFashionCourt ASHLEY GREENE made a bold arrival on the black carpet for the Hollywood premiere of her supernatural thriller “The Apparition” wearing a eye-popping fuchsia Donna Karan Atelier gown. But, that wasn’t the only appealing thing about her look! Thanks to her fantastic team, Ash dazzled with a romantic wavy mane and a shimmering berry pout!
Make-up artist VANESSA SCALI took inspiration from her vivacious dress when creating her beauty look for the evening.
“Ashley wore a gorgeous Donna Karen dress to her premiere of The Apparition. To offset the softness of the dress, we went with a bold vampy, fuchsia lip and a sexy, flirty eye with lush, fluttery lashes,” Vanessa explained.
“After prepping the skin, I applied a bit of foundation and concealer where needed. Then I added a touch of color to the apples of her cheeks. I used bronzer (concentrated in the contours of her cheekbones) and added a luminizer on her cheekbones and brow bones. Adding the bronzer and luminizer after the blush softens the cheek color and adds a golden glow to the skin.
I strengthened Ashley’s brows, making them just slightly bolder than they are. I love to pair a strong brow and a strong lip together. Brushing them up also made them a little thicker. Using a sheer wash of gold, I added a little luxury to the eye lid, but I mostly focused on liner and lashes to make her eyes the stand out feature. Black liner, many lashes and a few generous coats of mascara finished it off.
I lined her lips with a shade that matched her natural lip color. This defines the lips without leaving a hard edge. Then I applied the lipstick (with a brush) to the center of the lips and had Ashley gently press the color in. I finished by using a clean lip brush to blend the color to the edge of the lips. This fills the lips with color and gives you a defined, yet soft edge.”

Thanks Sources :) More Photos + Interviews HERE

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...