tisdag 14 augusti 2012

ICYMI (ABC) Robert Pattinson Bonds With Jon Stewart Over Ice Cream


ABC As Robert Pattinson continues to cope with the fallout from Kristen Stewart having cheated on him, he gave his first TV interview since the two's very public split to "The Daily Show" and received breakup ice cream from host Jon Stewart.

Pattinson has kept a low profile since learning last month that his girlfriend and "Twilight" co-star had had an affair with married movie director Rupert Sanders. The 26-year-old actor made no direct mention of Stewart in his Monday visit to "The Daily Show" but did talk about the messy breakup.

"My biggest problem in my life is that I'm cheap, and I didn't hire a publicist," said Pattinson.

Jon Stewart offered Pattinson Ben & Jerry's ice cream and jokingly said they were "just two gals catching up."

"Listen, the last time I had a bad breakup, Ben and Jerry got me through. So I thought you and I could bond over this and talk about, 'Boy, you are better off. Kick her to the curb!'" Stewart joked with Pattinson.

The conversation eventually turned to Pattinson's new film, "Cosmopolis," which premiered Monday night in New York.

Tune into "Good Morning America" TOMORROW starting at 7:00 a.m., ET, to watch an exclusive live interview with Robert Pattinson.
"If any 'Twilight' fans have tuned in, I genuinely want to make 'Cosmopolis' have a higher opening weekend than 'The Dark Knight [Rises],'" said Pattinson. "But the problem is, it's only opening in six cinemas. It's going to be a challenge. Just buy eight tickets."

Pattinson is set to appear on "Good Morning America" Wednesday. "Cosmopolis," a thriller based on a Don DeLillo novel, opens Friday.
Monday night, Stewart ended the interview with some encouraging words for the young actor: "Here's my wish for you. I know you're going through some weird business. Get a handle on your business in private. I wish you all the best. You're a nice guy."

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...