onsdag 1 augusti 2012

(Video) Ashley Greene On Breaking Dawn Interview at Nylon Party




dailymail   Ashley's Twilight co-stars Judi Shekoni and Christian Serratos made sure to offer their support for their friend at the party, wearing relatively simple outfits in grey and black respectively. 
The brunette beauty was hosting the bash in celebration of her appearing as the cover star on the latest issue of Nylon magazine.
Wearing a pair of tiny denim shorts and pointy red heels which showed off her shapely legs to the maximum, Ashley revealed she was waitressing when she first landed her part in Twilight and asked her boss if she could return to the job after the film wound up.
She said: 'I was working at the Belmont Cafe in LA, got the call, and two weeks later was rehearsing. 
'I asked my boss if I could have my job back after the shoot. He was like, "I don't think you'll need it but OK".'


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...