fredag 7 september 2012

MTV: Kristen Stewart Explains Her Mountain Lion Rage (Video)



Get More: 
2012 VMA, Artists.MTV, Music



"Dude, I'm really happy that they're here for 'On the Road,' " she told MTV News. "I think most of them were fans before I had anything to do with it, which is why they're here anyways, so it's awesome."
Meanwhile, back in the states at the MTV Video Music Awards, Kristen's bloodsucking and shape-shifting cohorts (including Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner, Jackson Rathbone, Peter Facinelli and Elizabeth Reaser) were on hand to present the final trailer for "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2." And after having gotten a sneak peek at the clip, our own Josh Horowitz had just one question for the starlet: What do you have against mountain lions?
"I don't like cats. I'm a dog person," she joked. "You know what I'm saying?"

Yeah, sure we do, Kristen. And we'll be sure not to tell Max (People Art).

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...