fredag 21 september 2012

New Face Fridays: Meet Guri Weinberg On BD Mentions Mackenzie, Rob & Kristen tnxs @Twilightish

Photobucket 
Twilightish Question: How much did you have to give Mackenzie in the swear jar. You are the one that kinda started
it with her. How much did you have to give her?
Guri: Well I was lucky enough in the spirit that I didn’t have as much money as Rob and Kristen did, so
she let me get away with it. But I was the one that told her to start a swear jar cause I felt that I was not
a big help. She’s like a ninja, the way she comes up you don’t hear her. So at first you think it’s just us
adults and then Mackenzie is there looking at you with that really disappointed look.

Question: How much did she charge?
Guri: I am not quite sure, because she never charged me. You are gonna have to ask her about that?
Question: We’ll have to save that for the next time we talk to her.
Guri: Exactly

Question: I know that you did a couple of conventions and then you ended up at Comic Con with all the
rest of the new vampires. How was the experience been acting face to face with the fans? Have you
found it overwhelming at all?
Guri: Ya it’s very overwhelming. Especially you think you aren’t in the whole saga, no one knows who I
am, they haven’t seen the whole movie yet, and it’s the opposite because they do feel that they know
who you are because of the character that you are playing. They are so warm and open with you. It’s
kind of overwhelming to step into that and, well you know I am just going to say love, cause it’s like “You
haven’t seen the movie, give it a second, you might not like me so much.” It’s been great. I love it. I love
the fans. I think Twilight fans are probably the most special fans that I have ever encountered.

Question: Ah, well thank you.
Guri: No, well thank you. I didn’t do anything, you guys did it.

Question: Do you think that you could spend thousands of years with Noel Fisher like Vladimir and
Stefan do together?
Guri: I don’t think I can spend thousands of years with myself, let alone someone else for thousands of
years. So no. The answer to that is no.

Via TT
@GuriWeinbergAll memories from BD2 are great...and I love all the ACTORS that play the Volturi but Stefan is definitely anti-Volturi...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...