fredag 7 september 2012

Update: ExtraTv Interview! Kristen Stewart Gets a 'Little Bit Crazy' for 'On the Road' (Video)



ExtraTv
extratv Instead of Pattinson at her side, KStew, who looked stunning in a black Zuhair Murad gown, walked the red carpet with co-star Garrett Hedlund. “Extra’s” Ben Lyons caught up with the pair, who told him how they prepared for an onscreen threesome with Sam Riley.
“You just do it, there’s no other way,” Hedlund explained.
Kristen added, “I like to push myself... you couldn't do this job in any genuine sense unless you so completely believed in it, almost like a psychopath.”
Ben asked, “Are you saying you’re crazy?” and Kristen replied, “Yeah, just a little bit, probably just a little bit.”
Stewart was also appreciative of all the fans who turned out to support her at the premiere of the Jack Kerouac adaptation. The story, written in 1951, is largely autobiographical and follows Kerouac’s proxy, Sal Paradise (Riley), as he travels across America with his friend and hero Dean Moriarty (Hedlund). Kristen plays Dean’s wife, Marylou.

"It means everything [to have the support of the fans],” she said. “My answer would be no different if I was here for a “Twilight” movie, which I think says everything. I love this movie. I'm so proud of this movie and I'm so proud of everyone I'm here with."

RPatz was all the way in L.A. Thursday night showing some love to the “Twilight” fans at the MTV Video Music Awards. He told the crowd, “It has been an amazing journey and we would like to thank all the fans of the series for their incredible enthusiasm from the beginning until now, the final chapter.”
via vonch

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...