lördag 27 oktober 2012

ET: Ashley Talks About Promoting 'Breaking Dawn Part 2' In South Africa



From source: ET
As next month's premiere of the long-awaited Twilight finale draws near, the cast is jetting around the world promoting The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2. We caught up with Ashley Greene in South Africa, where she talked about meeting throngs of excited fans and chasing monkeys and giraffes during a Safari. "It's great being in South Africa, I've had so much fun,"

Ashley told us during a satellite interview. "I've gotten to go on safari and I've met a lot of fans, everyone's super nice. I love it and I'm really, really excited that I got to come." Ashley said that even though she's liked traveling around the world promoting The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 -- which hits theaters November 16 -- she does miss the comforts of home. "There's nothing like sleeping in your own bed."

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...