torsdag 18 oktober 2012

EW:Kellan Lutz says he'll win an Oscar someday

image host image host image host image host
EW From vampire red blood to Oscar’s red carpet?
Kellan Lutz (who plays Edward’s big bro Emmett in the Twilight franchise) recently told DuJour magazine , “I want to act for the rest of my life. I’ll win an Oscar one day, but I’m in no rush to get there. I don’t care if that takes me 50 years, and I’m old. I just love what I do.”
While I think we can all agree Lutz won’t be receiving an Oscar for his body
of work in Twilight,who knows what the future will hold? His previous roles (90210, Stick It) haven’t required much of him beyond his good looks, but perhaps the future will showcase the talent buried underneath his pounds of muscle.
I never thought we’d be living in a world where Johnny Depp and Gary Oldman haven’t won Oscars, so the awards are clearly unpredictable. And Lutz has kept good co-star company: From the Twilight franchise, Anna Kendrick received an Oscar nod for Up in the Air, and Michael Sheen starred in Oscar-nominated films such as Frost/Nixon and The Queen.
 Right now, Lutz’s next projects after November’s Breaking Dawn — Part 2 are reportedly  Java Heat, an action movie co-starring Mickey Rourke, and next year’s motion-caption animationversion  of Tarzan, where Lutz will tackle the title role.
Kristen Stewart has On The Road, Robert Pattinson will play T.E. Lawrence in Queen of the Desert, and one of Dakota Fanning’s upcoming projects is Very Good Girls alongside Elizabeth Olsen.
It might not take 50 years, but which former vampire (or werewolf!) do you think will give a teary Oscar speech first?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...