tisdag 23 oktober 2012

Kristen At The 'Sukkiri' Show (Video,Tweets,Screencaps)

LQ: Full
 Screencaps:

  imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.comimagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com 

 Tweets:

  @abeitotzz * "Hi thanks for having me. Can't wait to see you guys at the fan event..." *
 "with the whole series it's been building up to this point"
* Showing BD trailer ... "we're in vampire land now it's so much fun" *
Showing how big her dogs are with hand gestures *
How many dogs do you have? "two. Breed: pound pups. Mut.. they're rescues" *
Do you do any sports? "I could run" *
Do you cook? "I do, I love to cook" * She likes her hand *
What she does on days off "I like my dogs". *
If you're not an actress what will you do "I would still want to make movies" *
 Did you ever learn japanese she says "HAI!" *

They showed her a clip with the voice over asking her what she thinks "you got it down pat" *
Guy is talking about him being edward I think and she was like "I knew I liked you" *
 "A good love story is always kinda good" talking about Twilight I think *

Showing Snow White *
Smiling when Rob was removing his shirt in New Moon lol.. *
Watching Edward stopping the car *
They're making her watch herself showing clips of panic room etc.. *
She's wearing her pants from TIFF press

  @oh_hell_kat * She looked happy and healthy. So gorgeous. I'm glad they didn't ask her doing some weird stuff lol * She loves cooking. She likes running. she says she has TWO dogs. *
She spends her day off playing with her dogs. She's in really great mood. :3333 *
She's answering some questions. She wants to play tumpet.

Source: Screencaps: @hinato_a - @oh_hell_kat - @yukaa1223  | Video:Better Q  yashishishi  full: @abeitotzz

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...