tisdag 2 oktober 2012

ScreenSlam Interview: Rami Malek Shares His Experience on BD2


ScreenSlam RAMI MALEK BREAKING DAWN (Video) – One of the newest and coolest vampires to the Twilight Saga universe is Benjamin played by Rami Malek. Benjamin is a member of the Egyptian coven and has a special talent that enables him to physically influence fire, water, earth and air. Although Rami in real life doesn’t have the same power, he still possesses the ability to shed some light on the joys of working on The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2.
ScreenSlam: How is it when you get into a big franchise like Twilight? What is the emotion that goes with that?
Rami: Shock, you wonder how it’s going to be because so much comes with it. There is so many websites, there is so many fans, I asked ‘Is my life going to get a little weird, am I going to be the same person, are people going to recognize me more?’
ScreenSlam: Do you have a lot of people come up to you and say ‘Can you tell me about Rob (Pattinson)? Can you tell me about Kristen (Stewart)?’
Rami: Just my girlfriends all want to know, so i make up a lot of stories and just send them out into the Ether and see what happens. See what gets passed out as a rumor.
Catch the full interview below and you can learn all about Benjamin HERE

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...