söndag 28 oktober 2012

Update:Added Scans! Nikki Reed In "Glow" Magazine (October Issue)

image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host

JustJared  Nikki Reed looks radiant on the November 2012 issue of Canada’s Glow Magazine, on newsstands now!

The 24-year-old actress talked about the end of the Twilight franchise, and also dished on some of her health and beauty secrets.

On acknowledging that the limelight doesn’t last forever: “You can’t just stay consistently on top of the world… I’m not being pessimistic and saying, ‘Oh, I’m done when Twilight ends,’ but I am aware of how unique this specific moment in time is with this fan base, and how wonderful it is. I try to take it all in, be grateful for it and appreciate it.”

On her beauty routine: “For the first Twilight, we dyed my hair blonde. It took an entire week to get it to that colour. And then most of my hair fell out. The second through the last [Twilight], I wore wigs. I’m still growing my hair out. My mom is a beautician, so she makes me do a lot of the old-school stuff, [like] putting mayonnaise and avocado in my hair. And I use a lot of Moroccan oil.”

On her health and body: “I am extremely active. [My husband] Paul and I hike. We just got back from SoulCycle about an hour ago and we do Pilates together. You see a lot of actors only wanting to work one-on-one with a trainer, but I like the energy of a class. There are a lot of people struggling right there with you.”
Update: Shoot/Scans Via n-reed 
image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host ICYMI:

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...