måndag 12 november 2012

Eonline:Nikki Reed Declares Her Love for Twilight Fans at Camp Concert


Twi-hards are getting quite the camping experience!
The nearly 2,200 campers who have settled into their new homes until the premiere on November 12 in front of Nokia Theatre L.A. Live got a sneak peek at Nikki Reed and hubbyPaul McDonald's contribution to the final installment of Twilight's soundtrack.
 The Twilight star took the stage before the superfans to sing, but not before she shared her feelings with the Twi-hards:
"I love you guys and I don't ever say that because I always feel that's weird to say to a bunch of people…I mean, I say that to Paul, but it feels weird to say that to a bunch of people I don't know, but I love you guys."eonline Video at source

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...