lördag 10 november 2012

Full Scan: Ashley Grenne Covers On "Company" Mag (Dec Issue) UK

Photobucket
HQ:
image host image host image host image host image host
company The brand new issue of Company Magazine has officially hit the shops! It's available in all good UK magazine retailers, but iPad and iPhone users worldwide can get their digital copy on Apple Newsstand
JJ On getting along with her cast mates on set: “I mean you hear the horror stories of people not getting along on set. And all of us have such severely different personalities but we all meshed and got along so well. I think the experience is so crazy that it bonded us. Now we really look forward to award shows because they brings us all back together.” 
On keeping her private life private: “You can’t control the paparazzi. But if you go to Coachella you’re going to get photographed. Whereas if you’re at home, walking down the street, you probably won’t. It’s something I’ve learnt to navigate my way around but I try to keep my private life private.” 
On her evolving style: “My style has definitely evolved. When I first started out I think I was a little all over the place and the clothes kind of wore me rather than the other way round. But now I’m at the point where I’m comfortable dressing for me, I know what works and what I like. Give me a great pair of skinny jeans, a t-shirt and a black blazer, teamed with an amazing Chanel necklace and great bag and I’m happy!”


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...