tisdag 13 november 2012

My review on Breaking Dawn part 2



I don't even know how to start this review. How do I write it and make a fan review worthy the movie and good enough for you to get a good picture.
Well, let me start by saying how this movie simply blew me away. I liked it so much a actually might consider it the best part of all in the Twilight saga franchise. It might have something to do with Stephenie Meyer being even more involved in this one or it might simply be because Bill Condon is great. The screenplay and scenery is fantastic....I mean fantastic yes. If you loved the book you wont be disappointed. I laughed, I giggled, I cried (well would you cry in a room full of journalists?) and I even sat with an open mouth looking like an idiot in shock.
The movie is epic, it is great and it has the best ending one could wish for in leaving this saga behind.
I will definitely watch this movie over and over again. Already want it to come on dvd so I can keep it close.

I have said it in each and every review I have ever written that I am the worst review writer out there so you have to treat me nice ;)

Breaking Dawn part 2 gives you a closure by including many of your favourite moments and songs. And the credits in the end might my eyes tear up.

For all of you seeing it tonight at the midnight screening, Enjoy every second of it!

Update: Some of you wants to know how Rob and Kristen "are" in the movie, as meaning about their acting. Being a fan you probably already know how talented they are and in this last part their acting is so much different from the beginning. Both have developed so much since 2008 and I can't see any reason to why you won't love them and their efforts in this one.

So for you who havent read the book here comes a plot. Warning there are BIG spoilers in the end. IF you read the DO NOT TALK ABOUT THEM IN ONLINE FORUMS OR ON TWITTER. SHOW RESPECT:


The movie, based on the book, is about Bella and her new life as a vampire and mother. The movie starts right where the first part ends, with her open red eyes. Irina who has come to beg of forgivness with the Cullens catches a look of Renesmee on her way to the Cullens and gets shocked about them keeping an 'newborn vampire' child. She goes to the Volturi (vampire judges) to tell about their big crime. The Volturi decides it is time to end the Cullen clan. 
Alice see their decision and with the time working against them the Cullen must gather as many witnesses as possible to show the Volturi that Renesmee isn't an immortal child. As the day arrives preparations are being made in order to make them win if a fight becomes necessary.

The day has come..and here comes the twist...the ending added without following the book...I will give away a spoiler but not the complete spoiler...some must be left for you to see for yourself.... scroll doooown!

























Some of your favourite actors from the beginning...well.....die......................and.........

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...