fredag 9 november 2012

Peter Facinelli reveals Twilight sadness at BD2 @STVEnts

stv With the release of the final instalment of the hugely popular Twilight franchise, actor Peter Facinelli says he's left with a "bitter-sweet" feeling.

The 38-year-old actor, who has been involved with the series since it began in 2008, makes his final outing as Dr. Carlisle Cullen in The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2.

"Good things kind of have to come to an end at some point," admitted Facinelli. "I haven't felt yet the sense of its completion because I am still doing press and I am still talking about it ,and I still get to see cast members at certain events and award shows.

“I think in January I'll feel like it's completely over, the final film would have come out, I won’t have to be doing interviews about them any more – and I think that's when the sadness will kick in."

The concluding episode in the saga follows on from Breaking Dawn - Part 1 where Bella, played by Kristen Stewart, becomes a vampire and gives birth to a child.

Following Bella’s union to Edward Cullen, Facinelli explains that there is a "moment of happiness and then clouds roll in as the Volturi catches wind that this baby has been born – and it's a big vampire no no to have a vampire child”.

He added: "They come and threaten our family. It's higher stakes that in the sense that not only is one person's life been threatened, but our whole family is now being threatened.

“Carlisle's ideology is being threatened because Carlisle started this kind of cult family where it is anti-establishment. You have these vampires that are nomads, they are very animalistic and Carlisle basically says I'm not going to do that, I'm going to do my own thing over here.

“I think he hopes that one day maybe this idea catches on. and maybe one day you can have vampires and humans living together in harmony. And in this film if the Volturi wipes out his family that whole ideology is also completely wiped out." Video at source


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...