onsdag 14 november 2012

Rob In 'Julia' Magazine(Sweden)

Photobucket 
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Translation: Gossip-Dance
Julia: The Twilight Saga has reached its end. What scene in the movies have touched you the most?

RP: In the first movie when Bella is in the hospital and she says "Don't leave me again" and I say "Where else would I go?" Or something like that and I think it's still my favorite scene in that movie, I love it.

J: And the most difficult?

RP: The hardest scene to shoot was the birth that is in the first new film(BD1). It was incredibly funny, but it was supposed to be really serious, haha! And it was a shot where we should look straight into the camera, and I was crying with laughter. I really tried to prevent the tears in my eyes, and it looks like I'm crying. And since I play a vampire I should not be able to cry and I cry, as in the scene but actually it was because I was laughing.

J: Is it cool to see Kristen play a vampire?

RP: Yeah, it's cool. She's very tough and very good at all the physical scenes. In the earlier films, she was not as physically fit and gymnastics, but a little more clumsy.

J: Is she clumsy in real life?

RP: Haha, yes! she is very clumsy, I have never met such a genuinely clumsy person!

J: How did you prepare for filming BD?

RP: I trained a lot before the filming began because I was supposed to have a scene where I was shirtless. But the scene was not recorded until the end of the recording, and then I was already out of shape again. Haha!

J: Do you think you are a gentleman?

RP: I do not know, I guess I am quite sensitive, and furthermore, I have two older sisters, so I grew up with lots of girls, so I guess I have a different personality than many other guys because of it.

J: You're not a typical guy then?

RP: I do not really know what is meant by being a typical guy. But I've sort of never been in any gangs and made typical guy stuff. For example I have never been involved in team sports and stuff.

J: Have you saved some stuff from the 'Twilight' movies?

RP: I have saved almost all the costumes from the first movie, because I was wearing those things for a total of almost two years. The jeans are my favorite jeans, and it's fun to have them there.

J: After all the success, what do you do to keep your feet on the ground?

RP: I do not know. I'm naturally a pretty insecure person, so it's not that hard for me to not take all the flattery serious. I do not like it. I think it would be pretty stupid to let success get to my head, because everything can change. One day, you are very popular and everyone loves you and the next day everybody has forget about you because someone new has become more popular. That's what it's like to be an actor and it is important to remember that it is what it is.

J: Do you like your job?

RP: Yes! It's the best job in the world. Thanks to my job, I have met wonderful people and traveled all over the world. I'm certainly not complaining! But I try to remind myself that it will not last forever.

J: What do you miss the most that you can no longer do because you are so famous?

RP: I really miss going to the movies, especially in LA, there's the best cinemas in the world. I used to go to the movies four or five times a week. I could sit in a movie theater and just totally get lost in the movie without having to worry about people to watch, take pictures of me with their cell phones and then post the pictures on the internet.

J: Do you watch your own movies?

RP: I saw "Water for Elephants" on TV the other day. I did not recognize myself. But I love the movie. I think it's a sweet movie, it's like an old movie and it was fun to be a part of it.

J: What is your next project?

RP: It is an interesting and exciting project. It is completely different to anything I've done before. It is a military drama based on true events about a guy named Eric Maddow who found Saddam Hussein, when no one even knew he was in Iraq. It's an interesting story.

Source: Gossip-Dance

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...