lördag 3 november 2012

'VH1': Kristen Talks About Her 2 Dogs(video)


From source: VH1
Having seen Breaking Dawn Part 2 (you guys!!!) I was particularly touched by the scenes between Bella and her daughter Renesmee (played by Mackenzie Foy). She’s protective to the point where she’d sacrifice herself for he daughter’s safety, and Kristen Stewart plays the maternal vampire with raw, realistic emotion. When we sat down to talk at the press junket yesterday, we discussed the she feels maternal about in her own life. “I do have two dogs,” says Kristen.

 “I adopted Bernie when she was a a bit older so I feel like she’s kind of a roommate. And Bear is my child. I raised him. He was handed to me through a car window with one hand, on this movie actually.” Cute, huh? Bernie seems to be a new addition to Kristen’s dog family. And a girl, too! (I assumed Bernie would be a dude, but I guess it’s short for Bernice?) On Monday we’ll post the second part of Kristen’s answer to our maternal question, in which she gets serious talking about her mothering instinct and her tangible desire for kids. Stay tuned!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...