lördag 17 november 2012

(Video) Ashley Greene Won't Do a 'Twilight' Remake - BD2 NY Screening

The "Breaking Dawn - Part 2" actress says "by the time that they re-did it, I wouldn't be right for Alice anymore." 
THR Barring word from K-Stew and R-Patz, would Ashley Greene be on board for the effort?
"No," was her instant response at Thursday's special NYC screening of Breaking Dawn -- Part 2 co-hosted by The Hollywood Reporter, The Cinema Society and Samsung Galaxy.
"At first I thought that I would -- but I feel like I've had such an experience and we're kind of ending at the top of our games. I'm so content with the experience I've had that I wouldn't want to do it again. And I think that someone else should be able to experience this. ... And! I'm definitely getting older, as much as I don't want to say it. Vampires don't age. So by the time that they re-did it, I wouldn't be right for Alice anymore."

The 25-year-old beauty, who portrays whip-smart, super-stylish Alice Cullen in the blockbuster vamp franchise, remains deeply attached to her character after five films. "She's such a bright light and so positive and you kind of aspire to be like her," said Greene.
As for the Twilight fandemonium, "You don't get this all the time. You don't get this for 99.9 percent of the films that you make. And to have been exposed to this kind of undying loyalty and for so long is definitely something I'm going to miss."
Not surprisingly, Summit Entertainment's The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 grossed a strong $30.4 million in Thursday night and midnight runs at the domestic box office, marking a healthy start for the final film in the series.

Ashley Greene on Her 'Twilight' Character

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...