tisdag 26 februari 2013

Masterpost:Kristen at the 85th Annual Academy Awards(Videos & Articles)

Kristen Presenting


KSOSCAR by KStewartUK

Audience


Interview



Red Carpet Videos













Articles

From People
The star's makeup artist, Beau Nelson, tells PEOPLE she "cut the ball of her foot, quite severely, on glass two days ago." But a true pro, Stewart, 22, managed to pose for photographs without any crutches, showing off her cream-colored Reem Acra gown. Nelson adds that Stewart is "a little bit of pain" and it was a scramble to find suitable flats!
From AP:
Anne Hathaway, holding her new Oscar, ran into Kristen Stewart, who was on crutches, backstage.
“Oh no!” Hathaway said.
“I know, I’m an idiot,” Stewart replied. “But congratulations!”
“Please tell me you’re going on stage with those,” Hathaway said, pointing to the crutches.
“Nope. I’m gonna hobble,” Stewart said.
“Well, break a leg,” Hathaway said. “Oops.”
Stewart didn’t say why she’s using crutches.
 From E! Online:
Kristen Stewart didn't really need to limp onto the stage when she presented with Daniel Radcliffe last night at the Oscars.
"I felt so bad," Radcliffe said at the Governors Ball. "I just wanted to pick her up, put her in my arms and carry her onto the stage."

Or maybe not. "I probably would have dropped her and opened her wound again," Radcliffe added with a laugh, referring to K.Stew's reason for hobbling on crutches: cutting the bottom of her foot on glass!

Kidding aside, the Harry Potter star said it was about time he and Stewart met.

"I felt like this was a long time coming. I feel like we've been meant to meet," Radcliffe said. "This was the perfect way. And you know what? She is so nice—really, really nice."

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...