fredag 25 oktober 2013

Peter Facinelli Talks Fears, 'Breaking Bad' Obsession and more @HuffingtonPost

At GQ's Gentleman's Ball at IAC HQ in NYC on Oct. 23
 photo PeterFacinelli2013GQGentlemenBallPresentedBa1BDAFSz6Ol_zps9a769fb9.jpgHuffPost   These days, our knowledge of celebrities too often originates with paparazzi images and snarky quotes by anonymous "insiders." After a while, it's easy to forget that stars are real people. That's why HuffPost Celebrity decided to launch its all-new #nofilter quick-fire question-and-answer series. Because how well do you know someone until they've shared their guiltiest pleasures?

When’s the last time you cried?
Hmm … I seriously don’t remember!

What’s your guiltiest pleasure?
Lately it’s “Breaking Bad.” I’ve been watching a lot of “Breaking Bad.” I’m late to the game on that and since I’ve started it’s been very addicting. I watched four seasons in like two weeks.

If you could commit a crime and get away with it, what would it be?
Jaywalking.

What happens in your recurring dream?
I don’t remember my dreams … No, I never have.

Is it okay to recline your seat on an airplane?
I’d like to think so. I mean, that’s what they’re made to do, you know? I did have one guy complain that my seat was reclined, but I feel like if he reclined his seat than everybody would be good!

What or who is overrated right now?
I don’t know what’s overrated.

Well, are you a twerker?
No, I’ve never twerked. [Laughs]

Describe one time you thought "This is harder than it looks."
I don’t know, I’m completely drawing blanks. You’re stumping me and I feel like I’m losing this game show!

What are you most afraid of?
I always get nervous for my children and that they’re going to be OK. When you have children, there’s a lot of responsibility there, so I always get a little fearful about how they’re going to grow up.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...