fredag 15 november 2013

Peter Facinelli on "Protocol" + Reviews

etonline .. "To be honest, I was inspired by Survivor," Facinelli told ETonline. "I was watching Survivor and wondering why I was so addicted to it. I realized I liked it so much because it's about a group of strong-thinking people that were thrown together and have to work together as a group. That idea inspired me to create this comic about a bunch of highly trained orphans that, to save the world, have to work together as a family. A big dysfunctional family."
The vibrant visuals were partly inspired by Facinelli's love of Spider-Man comics. "Those colors just popped and the drawings were fun and young. I wanted an artist and colorist who could channel that, and I think they nailed it. When you pop open our comic, the colors are rich and youthful; it's a comic I would want to read."

Should the world feel similarly, this is just the beginning of the Protocol: Orphans story. "I'd love to do this as a TV show," Facinelli reveals. "I love telling stories; as an actor you tell a story, as a producer you find stories to tell and this was just another outlet. I'd never done comics before, but I really thought this was the best way to tell that story at first and if it's successful, we'd love to tell this story on a bigger scale!"

Protocol: Orphans #1 will arrive in stores on November 13. It's also available for order directly from Boom Studios. Facinelli will be signing copies November 16 at 1 p.m. at Golden Apple in Los Angeles and on November 20 he'll be signing at Midtown Comics at 7:30 p.m.

*Reviews: 1 | 2| 3
Tnxs @peterfacinelli



conventionscene  Press Release:

Midtown Comics in New York City is excited to welcome actor Peter Facinelli along with his producing partner Rob Defranco for a special book signing of their new comic book, Protocol: Orphans #1 from BOOM! Studios, on Wednesday, November 20th, at 7:30pm at the Midtown Comics Downtown location. Purchase of Protocol: Orphans #1 is required to attend the signing and one additional personal item may be signed.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...