fredag 13 december 2013

Kellan Lutz Talks Expendables 3

 rottentomatoes We all know that most famous actors are shorter in person. It’s movie magic, even the biggest action heroes are normal height, except for The Rock and Clint Eastwood. They really are giants, but they’re not Expendables. The cast of Stallone’s all star films grows in Expendables 3, including Twilight and Legend of Hercules’s Kellan Lutz. Lutz was promoting Hercules this week and revealed a bit about Expendables 3.

“You’re working with all these guys, all these iconic legends and I’m taller than most of them,” Lutz said. “So I’m trying to slouch in pictures, trying to honor them and not stand out. Even Sly’s like [in Stallone voice], ‘Stop working out.’ I’m like, ‘Yes, sir!’ I’m skinny now because of Expendables. I didn’t want anyone to get mad at me.”

Since Lutz’s claim to fame is Twilight, and obviously The Legend of Hercules wasn’t out when Stallone was casting Expendables 3, one wonders how Stallone knew his work. Lutz cleared that up too.

“His girls saw Twilight,” Lutz said. “So they already love me, and a good friend of mine Liam Hemsworth was in the second one. I think his girls are Sly’s casting directors, but also Sly watched Arena. He told me he really loved what I did in Arena and I’m very proud of that movie as well.”

Joking aside, Lutz got along swimmingly with his fellow Expendables. “All the guys are super cool and just legendary to work with. There were no Type A personalities on board. Everyone was just there to make a great movie.”

The Expendables 3 is out August 15, 2014.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...