fredag 6 december 2013

New Kristen pictures + interview from @JillianDempsey jewelry line launch event

 photo 120513-jillian-dempsey-3-400_zpsf104d872.jpg photo 120613-kristen-stewart-heels-340_zps21ad7c9f.jpg  photo Jill-Bracelet-12-of-15_zps72e06ae9.jpg

First Pic+ info Here |

Kristen Stewart on Her Shoe Philosophy: “Heels Limit Me”

Kristen Stewart is known for her casual style, both on and off the red carpet. Even though the star favors sporty kicks over sky-high stilettos, every once in awhile, she’ll throw us all for a loop and rock an amazing pair of heels. But you may not catch her wearing them for long.

“I feel more confident on my feet,” she told InStyle.com exclusively at the launch party for Jillian Dempsey Jewelry in L.A. as to why she prefers sneakers. “Like in a photo, obviously, things look better wearing heels, but in terms of just kicking around and actually like experiencing an entire night, heels limit me.” Which is why you’ll often catch her doing a quick change from stilettos to flats at some point during an evening out. “I feel I can experience about half of my night that I would be able to experience if I was just wearing shoes and I could run around,” she said.

“Literally, these [heels] slow you down. You get about half of your night, and they’re just like painful. So I really dig Vans. I just like wearing Vans.” So chances are if she’s wearing something fancy, we’d bet that she always has a pair of comfy kicks within arm’s reach.

ETA *Also came out to support her close friend Jillian and even sported a few of her designs. " She's incredibly ambitious, creative, very true, and she's a wonderful mother. She's just one of those chicks that you meet in life and you're like, 'You actually are very impressive, and I should take note of that and look up to you,'" said Stewart. *


*Kristen Stewart appears to have paired her Dolce &Gabbana t-shirt with an IRO "Ashville Perfecto" leather jacket at the Jillian Dempsey Fine Jewelry launch this week. | Available in blue at Nordstrom: http://bit.ly/IWyY91
 FYI: She's also wearing the "Baby Crown" ring, "Anarchy" bracelet and "Spike" chain bracelet--all by Jillian Dempsey Fine Jewelry. Buy online - http://bit.ly/IWSB0A

 image host image host image host
Update Source via 

image host

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...