måndag 17 februari 2014

New Outtakes "Oakley Women" and Q&A with Ashley Greene

ICYMI Ads Here
 

Q: What is it like being an ambassador for Oakley Women?

A: It’s an honor! I had a great experience with the brand earlier this year on a surfing trip in Bali. So when they approached me afterwards about being an ambassador for their new eyewear campaign, I immediately jumped on board. It’s a great brand and a great group of people – I’m proud to be a part of the family.

Q: Oakley was created for world-class athletes, those who see the limits of possibility as just another challenge. What is it about the Oakley brand that you connect with most? And how do you embody this mantra?

A: Oakley’s DNA is about seeing beyond the limits of possibility and embracing challenge, which is something I can relate to in both my professional life and workouts. I’m proud to be part of this Oakley campaign because it allows me to encourage and inspire others to set the bar high, and live a healthy, well-balance lifestyle.

Q: Why should a woman consider wearing Oakley Women’s sunglasses?

A: An active lifestyle usually goes hand-in-hand with being outside. Sunglasses aren’t just a pretty accessory—they protect your eyes from the harsh sunrays. Oakley sunglasses, in particular, offer cutting-edge technology for maximum protection, and the variety of their styles look great.

Q: As a busy woman with a Hollywood career, you’re always on the go. What’s your favorite pair of Oakley Women’s sunglasses to wear as you go from workout to filming?

A: I like to mix it up, but recently, I’ve been loving the Feedback sunglasses.

Q: What do you love best about Oakley Women’s sunglasses?

A: Like all of their products, Oakley Women’s sunglasses raise the bar by being both functional and stylish. 

sunglasshu  Via AGC

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...