torsdag 29 oktober 2009

Pattinson talks Breaking Dawn

Robert Pattinson can’t keep it a secret. The New Zealand Herald did an article with the vampire, and he talked all about the new movie, New Moon, as well as Eclipse, Remember Me, Unbound Captives, and Bel Ami.



He told about what it was like to film the three movies he has done in this past year, as well as what is to come.

Interestingly enough, while discussing those forthcoming productions, Pattinson alluded - once again - to the as-yet-officially-unannounced The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn:

“I had three days off between Remember Me and Eclipse and then I've had to start learning Comanche and bareback riding for Unbound Captives. I don't only want to do the same part. I'm doing Bel Ami, based on the Guy de Maupassant novel in January as well, and I don't really know how I'm going to fit that in. I have to gain weight – but I don't think they'll let me put on much as I have to shoot the final Twilight movie afterwards. I have to look older, as the character Georges Duroy has been living hard for a good six years just getting drunk all the time. So I want to look a bit haggard,” he tells.


So, if filming for Bel Ami is in January, we all know what that may mean.

Pattinson has spoken before about Breaking Dawn becoming a film, but Boo Boo Stewart’s statement called five films “premature,” but there has also been no denial of creating the movie or if it is in the works. There is no official confirmation, but there have been hints.

Source

Photosource

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...