torsdag 25 mars 2010

Kristen Stewart 'Did A Great Job' Of Portraying Joan Jett

Kristen Stewart has impressed the harshest critic of all with her performace in the rock biopic, The Runaways.

Kristen plays The Runaways member Joan Jett and Joan herself has sung Kristen's praises saying she did a 'great job' of portraying her.

Joan told UsWeekly: "I think Kristen did a great job. When we first met, I talked and talked and talked at her for hours. About The Runaways, and told her storiesI'd never told anyone else. I thought it was important. I gave her tape of me talking at 14 so she could hear the way I was…"

She also said: "I wanted her to know Joan and not Joan Jett. You get so used to the hair and the make-up and the leather jacket as opposed to the person behind that and I wanted her to know the person. I think we really did get down to that."

Joan has quite the reputation of being a rock n roll legend, so Kristen was understandably nervous about meeting her.

KStew said: "I met Joan after I got the part and it was so scary because it sort of felt like this is the meeting that either fires me or keeps me on.

"My hair was still long. I was about to do New Moon. I sort of felt like she was going to look at me and go, 'What makes you think...?'"


entertainmentwise

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...