måndag 31 maj 2010

Eclipse Read-Along chapter 9, Target


Let's Keep Reading Eclipse Together.

So we're continuing with Chapter 9 for this week.

Feel free to talk about the chapters in any way you like.

Someone or something has been to Bellas house and in her room. Is it Vicoria? Is it the Volturi??
Bella feels the reality creeping closer. Someone has invaded her personal space, been right next to Charlie!

Jacob gets a chance to clear out bad stuff between them.

Is it possible that Jacob and edward is taking few trembling steps to work together?

"Sure, it was great. Very...girlie." p. 174

"Hadn't my gray sweatshirt been draped over the low bedpos on the footboard? And I would swear there had been a pair of dirty socks behind the rocking chair, along with the red blouse I'd tried on two mornings ago(...)" p. 175-176
"Someone's been here (...)" p. 177

"If you two are having a fight... well, don't let me interrupt." p.178

"I am thinking of Charlie! He's the one I'm worried about!." p.183

" I'm going to let Jacob off the hook (...)" p. 185

" 'Oh please, Bella', he interrpted. Jacob laughed, and then hung up." p. 189


"Let the storm begin" Or what do you say?

To discuss previous chapters go here:  ch 8, ch 7, ch 6, ch 5, ch 4, ch 3, ch 2, ch 1

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...