söndag 22 januari 2012

Bryce Dallas Howard welcomes second child, a baby girl



Bryce Dallas Howard gave birth to a baby girl, her father director Ron Howard revealed on his Twitter page on January 22. It is the second child for Bryce Dallas Howard, 30, and her husband Seth Gabel. 
The couple has a four-year-old son named Theo. Howard and Gabel, an actor who is known for roles on "Fringe" and "United States of Tara," were married in June 2006. Howard is known for her roles as the vampire Victoria in "The Twilight Saga: Eclipse," "Spider-Man 3" and "Terminator: Salvation." 
She recently appeared in "The Help" and "50/50." Howard's pregnancy was first announced in May. In 2010, she opened up about the severe postpartum depression she suffered after the birth of her son in an essay for Gwyneth Paltrow's online newsletter GOOP. 
The actress gave birth to Theo naturally at her home and while Gabel and her family reacted enthusiastically. But she said she "felt nothing." Howard said she had physical pain from breast-feeding and the birth and suffered "emotional amnesia." "I couldn't genuinely cry, or laugh, or be moved by anything," she said. 
"For the sake of those around me, including my son, I pretended, but when I began showering again in the second week, I let loose in the privacy of the bathroom, water flowing over me as I heaved uncontrollable sobs." "Then one day, I was sitting in my home with my best friend and my sister, and out of nowhere, I got this sudden feeling of summer. 
When I told them, they looked at me curiously and chuckled a little. I searched for a better way to describe my feelings, 'I dunno, I just got this feeling ... like everything is going to be okay.'" Howard's father thanked his followers for the kind words upon announcing the news on January 22. "Beatrice's arrival is hugely exciting for our family Thanks for all the kind tweets folks," he wrote. 
OTRC

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...