lördag 17 mars 2012

Jennifer Lawrence On #Twilight Comparisons with Moviefone

Jennifer Lawrence Hunger Games 


Despite the fact that these books are nothing like "Twilight," comparisons between the two franchises are often made in the media. Does that bother you?
I don't really care! I mean, I get it: they're all beloved books and they're huge best-sellers, and they become a franchise. It's easy to compare them. I think I'm more relaxed about it because once you see the movie you know it's absolutely nothing like "Twilight," or nothing like "Harry Potter," except in size. I'm not worried about it. I like the "Twilight" movies.
Do you take anything away from the how the actors and actresses in "Twilight" and "Harry Potter" handle this kind of massive fame and attention?
I think everybody kind of handles it in their own way. I don't compare myself to them because I still refuse to accept the fact that I might be recognized. If somebody recognizes me, I think it's a freak accident. But who knows what's going to happen? I could go off the deep end.

Moviefone

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...