tisdag 3 juli 2012

Joan Jett on Kristen and "The Runaways" movie -

Photobucket


Joan Jett on Kristen and The Runaways movie - "I thought it definitely gave you a sense of what it was like to be in the band," she says of the film. "The actors did an amazing job with the script they had. Having been in the band, of course, I'm gonna feel that way too much is left out and that you don't really get a true sense of everything we went through. But you couldn't really tell the full story, I think, in whatever it was, an hour and a half."
She actually hung out on the set and worked with Stewart.
"I had a few gigs that kept me away for maybe four days," Jett says. "But other than that, I was there and watching with a monitor and headphones. I was there to be a tool for Kristen, anything that she needed to know about me or about the band."


Full Article Azcentral Via KstewAngel

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...