lördag 8 september 2012

(Video) Jackson Rathbone and Elizabeth Reaser talk to THR about their favorite musicians MTV VMA's

THR   asked the actors whose music video they would like to star in, if they had a chance. While there were a variety of answers given, from Madonna to Jack White, The Black Keys were the most popular choice.

  • Elizabeth Reaser: Jack White or Madonna
    “I’ve been obsessed with her since I was 11 years old,” the Twilight star said of Madonna.
    “Jack White because he’s Jack White. There’s just no one cooler on the planet,” she added.
    Jackson Rathbone: Tom Waits or The Black Keys
    “I know he’s not really an MTV music kind of guy,” Twilight star Rathbone told THR. “I don’t think I’ve ever seen a Tom Waits video on MTV or ever will.”
    As for the Black Keys, Rathbone said he’s been a fan of them since “way back in the day.”

YT Video

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...