tisdag 20 november 2012

BD2 Kristen's Interview with @VogueIndia


20 Questions with Kristen Stewart
vogue.inThrough four books and five movies, a new cult was born -- Twihards they called themselves. Twilight fans watched their heroine Bella transform from a socially awkward teenager in love into a jaw-droppingly beautiful vampire mother, a transformation somewhat mirrored in real life where the teenage child star Kristen Stewart grew up into a bankable Hollwood star.

"I'm kinda tripping out [professionally], because I've always been in a position where I love films, and they don't have money, and I'm attached to them forever. I don't get to realize some of the parts that I would love to play. But now I can get projects off the ground; I can get them made," Stewart says.

Now on the promotions trail for the last movie in the Twilight series – The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 – does she feel like there should have been more to the story?

On the contrary, "I’m so happy that the story is told," says Stewart. "We had five years. The fact that this thing is out and it’s not weighing on us anymore, I’m super excited about that. I don’t want it to sound like I’m excited to be done with the experience. It’s a feeling, and I will definitely miss that, but I feel like it’s not going anywhere. It is strange. But, things shouldn’t stay stagnant. You’ve got to move on.”

1. Have you ever been to India or plan to come soon?
I have never been to India but would love to visit in the future. I have heard the tradition and culture there is worth checking out.

2. Highest heels you’ve ever worn?
I have worn 6 inch high heels that are the highest yet!

3. Your go-to designer would be?
I don’t have a favourite designer. Anything that's beat up is good for me. I kind of like to look like a hobo.

4. Favourite Halloween costume?
My favorite Halloween costume is the Portman character costume, I just love it!

5. Best thing about playing a vampire?    
Playing a mom vampire, it has actually touched my soul.

6. What do you hate about being famous?
People start speculating wrong things when you get famous.

7. If not an actor, what would you be?
May be a writer, I love creative writing.

8. Most annoying pet peeve?
Noisy eaters!

9. What do you feel very strongly about?
Whatever I do, I always do it with confidence. So I have to believe in something I am doing to feel strongly about it.

10. You prefer old-world chivalry or new-age feminism?
A bit of both would be great I think.

11. What makes you laugh?
My pet's funny antics.

12. A director that you haven’t worked with but would love to?
Yeah, there are so many. I think my favourite director would definitely be Martin Scorcese. I’m sure everyone says that.

13. What frightens you the most?
Fanatic fans and the media’s unwanted questions.

14. An award you would give yourself?
I think I am working at qualifying for one!

15. Music you like to listen to on a Saturday night?
I’m a bit of an old soul when it comes to my musical tastes. My all-time favourite song is Madame George by Van Morrison. That song never gets old for me. There’s something comforting and raw about it and that's what I always listen to on Saturday night.

16. The most dangerous thing you’ve ever done?
What could be more dangerous than vampire sex!

17. What gets your adrenaline pumping?
Jogging and having black coffee really kick-starts my mornings.

18. If you could get back at paparazzi, what would you do?
I would install cameras in their homes!

19. A character you’d love to play in a movie?
That’s a hard question because I’m not attracted to specific genres or anything like that. I would really love to do a period piece. I haven’t really done one yet and it would be very cool.

20. An experience you’re scared to try but would love to try?  
Skydiving, bungee jumping, snorkeling... there’s so much to do right?

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 releases on November 23



thanks @malenacasey

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...