onsdag 7 november 2012

Kristen Stewart Addresses Robert Pattinson Relationship Rumors

Kristen Stewart Addresses Robert Pattinson Relationship Rumors 'Breaking Dawn' star carefully maneuvers around 'Today' show question.
MTVStewart stopped by the "Today" show on Wednesday (November 7), where co-host Savannah Guthrie asked her the one question fans have been dying to know the answer to: "Are you back together with Robert Pattinson?"
Maybe taken a bit off guard, Stewart was ever the professional answering, "Funny you should mention that," before pausing to gather her thoughts. "I'm just going to let people watch whatever little movie they would like to think our lives are, and 'keep them guessing,' I always say," Stewart said.
 This is the first time Stewart has addressed her relationship with Pattinson since she issued a public apology after photos surfaced of the "Twilight" actress having an affair with her "Snow White and the Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders back in July. "I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected," she said in her apology. "This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry."
Stewart and Pattinson, whose characters are in the final four in MTV News' Twi-Fight Saga, first met on the set of "Twilight" back in 2008 and almost immediately, rumors of a romance began to swirl, with neither one of them publicly confirming the relationship until the scandal broke.
  Vote for your favorite Twilight character here!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...