InStyle UK Twilight might be over, but Robert Pattinson is still well and truly on our stylish men radar. Here's why…
1. His off-duty style: We love that laid-back indie look that Rob embodies so well – the casual, just-got-off-a-flight, Ray Ban-rocking style. So simple, so achievable, and yet so hot.
2. He’s multi-talented: We all know he’s a skilled actor. As well as being a Twilight megastar, Rob’s film repertoire shows him taking on the role of Salvador Dali in Little Ashes, a wannabe vet who runs off with the circus in Water for Elephants, an eccentric billionaire in Cosmopolis and a 19th century soldier in Bel Ami. However, Mr Pattinson is also a dab hand at music, playing both the guitar and piano, and featuring on the Twilight soundtrack. Wow.
3. That hair: It wouldn’t be a Robert Pattinson list if we didn’t mention his hair, would it? We first took notice when a 19-year-old Rob played Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. Who else could keep their mane looking that good after a Quidditch match? Fast forward a few years and the locks have been masterfully mussed-up into that trademark bedhead look that earned him an offer of a Burberry modelling campaign.
4. He’s English: Flying the flag for young British actors in Hollywood, Rob was one of the first of the new Brit-pack abroad to land a role in a leading US film franchise. Close on his heels in Hollywood are Andrew Garfield, Henry Cavill, Eddie Redmayne and Benedict Cumberbatch – to name a few.
5. He wins big: Robert Pattinson has an impressive number of awards and nominations to his name – notably, he was named one of TIME magazine’s 100 most influential people in 2010, as well as one of Forbes magazine’s most powerful celebrities in the same year. Most recently, he has notched up a number of nominations for the Teen Choice Awards 2013, for his role in the final part of the Twilight saga. Could a certain gold statue be looming in the future?