onsdag 5 maj 2010

Magazine Interview with Kellan Lutz DTLux (english)

The Following text has been translated from spanish to english via Google so it can be some errors in it:

About to release "Eclipse", the third installment of the blockbuster "Twilight", Kellan Lutz is destined to become a star. At only 25, has starred in one of the most talked about ads for Calvin Klein Underwear, flag PETA's latest campaign and - a declaration of principles - be the God Poseidon in the film "Immortals."
One of the most inspiring stories of literature is The House of the Sleeping Beauties Kawabata of Japan Nobel. It tells the story of a house that an old man comes, paying to sleep next to a girl he is not allowed to even touch: Just being near it makes the old man can remember clearly that he felt in his youth. Something similar happens with the saga "Twilight": see her is to remember that means, that is, it feels like to be young.



The already released "Twilight" and "New Moon, and Eclipse, which will arrive in summer, are much more than an endless source of pictures for folders quinceañeras: a static sleepwalker, a review of the tension between desire and duty (the story of forbidden love has a lot to do with the Mormon belief of the writer, Stephenie Meyer) and, most importantly, a showcase of what will be the brightest star in the coming years.
As happened with other generational titles like "Ocean's Eleven" in the 60 "rebels" in 80 or "Reality Bites" in the '90s, in a few years be impossible to combine into a single movie to embryos star star Twilight: Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Tayler Lautner or more discreet, but no less projection, Kellan Lutz (Emmett Cullen in the saga, one of the brothers Edward, the vampire protagonist).
Her story is not that of a teen star to use. For example, the institute spent a semester in the Dominican Republic (he speaks perfect Spanish since), is an amateur inventor (and has patented two of his ideas) and was looking to study chemical engineering when I finish high school before deciding on the interpretation: "I like what I do. One day I realized that was the way to becoming an engineer, but I realized that my character needed something more. The adrenaline of a hearing or the idea of becoming other people were things that I find it fascinating. I thank God who guided me in the right direction, but sorry for my mother, who spent time full of stress. So I always carry a white armband: I remember where I come from and why I'm here: my love of acting. "


At age 14 and began working as a physical model, thanks to a spectacular tanning risk sports: snowboarding, skateboarding, skydiving, motocross, kayaking ... In fact, the action scenes from "Twilight" are made by the same. He has starred in campaigns for Abercrombie & Fitch, levi'so most recently, Calvin Klein underwear. And a couple of months ago, his image Kola his dog went around the world in the campaign of the association for the defense of PETA: "Adopt, do not buy" to promote the collection of stray animals. It also collaborates with other NGOs, as Boys and Girls Club, Habitat for Humanity, The Blin Project, Invisible Children or the Humane Society. "When you cross the street with someone and simply smile or greet him, I think you do something fantastic. A simple word of encouragement can change someone's day, even their lives " says.
Before Twilight had small appearances in "CSI," "Six Feet Under" or the remake of "Sense of life", the television also "90210." Although the work of one who feels most proud of is "Generation Kill," the miniseries about the Iraq war who filmed for HBO, David Simon, creator of the acclaimed "The Wire". The conflict is very close to him: his brother, marinate for 10 years, is stationed there. "Being based on a true story made it more challenging. I think I matured several years in just seven months of filming in Africa. I saw parts of the world which had no idea, and I fell in love with Ciudad del Cabo. He had never been in a place where the earth itself convey so much energy. "

Lutz does not deny the fame, despite harassment from fans: "The attention of the fans is fun and I'm flattered. All I've ever met have been so kind and sweet that I just hope that what we do in the movies you like. " It is not so lenient with the paparazzi. IN an interview said: "There are lots of things I want to do and before normal, as just shopping: now I do and salt everywhere. Nobody likes it all the time. I do not read what they say about me online, it would be very sad. " However, it is no shield to those questions from the press. For example, confesses that his greatest flaw is competitiveness and his greatest virtues, it is easy to carry and find the funny side of life. Not surprisingly, their motto is: "Do not stop dreaming as live or let live while dreaming". It is a close friend of fellow "Twilight", especially Ashley Greene.

"What next? Participate in the prequel of another saga, this time of terror, "Nightmare on Elm Street: The Origin" in the directorial debut of actor Dermot Mulroney, "Love, Wedding, Marriage", and interpreted to Poseidon in the "Immortals" a tape that is already rolling and you will be trained in 2011. In addition, all the rumors suggest that next year will become Captain America in the version on the Marvel hero prepares Paramount producer. He neither confirms nor denies this, but observes: "My goal is to be an action star. I take my training very seriously, plus I've always been very conscientious to do my own stunts in the shootings. I am very focused on my goal and I know I will. Hard work is always rewarded. "

Thanks BRANDHEROIN

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...