fredag 16 juli 2010

Chaske Spencer Opens Up About Addictions on People Magazine - Scans


Photobucket


Photobucket



Chaske Spencer is featured in this week’s People magazine, where he opens up about his battle with heroine, cocaine and alcohol.

“I tasted my first drink at 15. It took about three cans of beer to get drunk, and that was it. I was sold. I thought, ‘This is the best thing ever.’ My Parents were starting to separate at the time, so I was very angry.

Then he moved to New York at 21 where he discovered cocaine:

“Next thing I know, my heart’s pounding, and I’m up all night. I think I’m gonna die, but I still did it again and again,” he recalled to People, explaining that he was then introduced to heroin through a girlfriend. “I started smoking it, then snorting it. Three months in, I was doing it every day. I’d never memorize my lines; I couldn’t function to audition. My work ethic went out the door.”

On going to rehab to special facility for Native Americans, after getting arrested:

“It was appealing to me because I came from the same experiences and I could relate to a lot [of the other people seeking treatment].They had us make a list of how much you’d spent on drugs. I’d blow $2 million.”

On staying clean and sharing his experience with his fellow wolfpack members:

“I got pretty tight with the wolf guys. I took each of them aside and told them I’m an addict and an alcoholic and that’s why I don’t drink.”

Scans courtesy of TwilightSagaFan.
via twilightpoison

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...