onsdag 8 juni 2011

Kristen Stewart's 20 Best Quotes

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

"I'm about to play an emaciated pregnant vampire, so I've stopped using as much butter as Paula Deen – just until Breaking Dawn is over."

"I was glad to leave school. I was missing a lot of classes and they were failing me. I couldn't relate to kids my own age. They are mean and don't give you any chance. Once you have done with school, you realize that it is just a smaller version of life, and really I have felt that I should have been an adult since I was aged about five."

"I didn't walk around talking about doing movies but then someone saw an old movie I was in, The Safety of Objects, and realized that the little boy in it had grown up into this girl — me. And then I got a lot of, 'She's such a bitch!' And yet most of these kids had never even spoken to me."

"At the beginning of the films there wasn't a relationship at all, because we [me and Robert] didn't know each other at all, but now it's all different. We've shot all these films together and he's become a good friend of mine. Taylor Lautner and Rob are incredibly important to me. They don't get on my nerves. We're always honest with each other without having to worry whether we're hurting each other's feelings."

"I'm obsessed with my cat. We have a really strong, really weird codependent, almost Bella/Edward relationship. I'm going to be a crazy cat lady one day, I'm sure."

"Maybe I'm completely different from everyone else. There are a lot of girls who can't wait to get married and plan their wedding a long time in advance. I'm not like that. I do want to start a family at some point, but I don't know when."

"I don't want to be Angelina Jolie. Not that Angelina Jolie is not the most talented, beautiful, successful, amazing, admirable person who does good things for the world, but I don't want to be a movie star like that. I don't think there's anything about being a celebrity that is desirable. I understand that everybody's going to know who you are and what you look like, but why be so obsessive?"

"A lot of actors think that what we do is so important, like we're saving people's lives or something."

"I wore a T-shirt in kindergarten that said, 'Kick butt first. Ask names later.' I've always been overly indignant in my reactions to not being able to be myself."

"When I did the first Twilight movie, they were like, 'Now you have to go and do media training.' And I was like, 'Screw you! Do you think you are going to wrap up all my little insecurities and throw them out the window? Do you think you are going to put soundbites in my mouth? I'll do your course, but that's not going to happen."

"My family are amazing. I had, like, the perfect upbringing. It sucks for people like Lindsay [Lohan], but it's not her fault that she's so off the rails – and she's smart, very smart."

"I have one crazy stalker. It's not worth changing my number for. I'm pretty certain that it's some girl who got my number from someone I went to school with."

"I wish I didn't have to show up in these dresses — we look like demi-gods when we show up. I want to be able to run around and not have my feet feeling like they're going to fall off."

"Once somebody finds out, you have to get the hell out of wherever you are. People freak out. And the photographers, they're vicious. They're mean. They're like thugs. I don't event want to drive around by myself anymore. It's [expletive] dangerous."

"I think it's funny that when I go onstage to accept an award, they think I’m nervous, uncomfortable, and awkward—and I am—but those are bad words for them."

On whether or not she was dating Robert Pattinson:
"There's no answer that's not going to tip you one way or the other. Think about every hypothetical situation: 'Okay, we are. We aren't. I'm a lesbian.' I'm just trying to keep something."

"I've always had an aversion to looking sexy, but I've grown out of it."

"Everybody says the first cut if the deepest. It's so true. I don't know if it's because it's the best love, but it's the first that you remember. There is one boy that I will remember for the rest of my life, and I wouldn't go as far as to say, 'Oh I was in love with him and he broke my heart'. You hold on to that, just that first experience, it's good to have and you should appreciate it, even if it hurts."

"I would never karaoke either. Every time I've even tried to do that, I've regretted it two lines in, and I end up talking [the lyrics]. It's making me embarrassed talking about it."

On Lady Gaga:
"She's really hot, She's got a look."

Source: socialitelife via Foforks

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...