söndag 19 juni 2011

People: Kellan Lutz's Favorite Part of a Woman? Guess!


PhotobucketListen up, ladies: To get Kellan Lutz's attention, just try smiling. "A girl's face gets my attention," the Twilight heartthrob, 26, told PEOPLE at Wednesday's grand opening of New York's Dream Downtown hotel. "The face has so much, and I love the eyes and a big smile."
 In fact, a woman's face can make the Calvin Klein underwear model weak in the knees, "especially if you can wake up next to them in bed and they still look the same after a long night of watching movies with strawberries and champagne and cuddling," he says. "That's sexy!"

Lutz, whose on-again, off-again relationship with 90210 star AnnaLynne McCord is currently off-again, also says his favorite female body part is … the collarbone.

"I also really like the clavicle area, which is really weird but so sexy," he says.

And his own favorite body part? It's all in his face, he says with a smile that displays what he's talking about.

"I like my dimples the most," says Lutz. "Not a lot of people have dimples so I like that I'm a little different. When I was a kid, I used to have three on one side and two on the other, but now I have one on each side."

People.com Via KLOnline

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...