lördag 5 november 2011

Confessions of Nikki Reed

Photobucket
Note: The translation is done with google, therefore the grammatical errors etc.
The question is simple: “how has it changed your relationship with Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson during these four years?”. Yet Rosalie Hale in “Twilight Saga” hesitate to respond. Almost the same for us a great revelation. They spend five seconds in silence before he turns NIKKI REED to her publicist asking you to repeat the question. At that point you let go and the actress says: “When we shot the first, Kristen was respected for her previous films. I was a kid, I did not. Things change when he comes to success. I’m not speaking ill of people, I’m not saying that Robert is acting weird. But the situation has changed and we are no longer equal in that environment. It is nobody’s fault, it simply is that it is. It does not mean it’s a bad thing. “
And then, as on the set?It would be a lie if I said that we are being treated just like Rob, Kristen and Taylor.When you become famous, others treat you as if you were more famous than they already are. That’s how it goes. As for me I spent some wonderful moments and we all feel lucky to have been part of this family. The press continues to dig more to find something shocking, but the truth is that our set is not never happened. Yet it is not the same as before, I can not get close to the trailer for Rob to say goodbye, because there are at least three bodyguards up front!
Being part of one of the most famous sagas of all time has made you too famous.How do you handle the fame?I have a problem in knowing that people keep an eye on me. A couple of months ago I was on the plane, shortly before her marriage to Paul (McDonald, composer of “American Idol”, ed.) We talked about the preparations and the woman behind our seat, we recorded with his iPhone. The invention of the thing has changed all that: now you can tweet everything in three seconds and billions of people can have access to your life. One thing that scares me and gives me anxiety. I got up immediately and I picked up the phone, deleting the file. Sometimes I would stay at home, protected from all these things.
Is there something you would change your character in “Twilight Saga”?Well, ‘let’s put on a very superficial: If I could go back, I would like Rosalie was brown and not blonde.
And of course most of the producers in Hollywood, and most of the fans, do you identify with your character, is not it?Sure. People meet me and tells me: “Ah, but you’re not bad at all.” It is a terrible thing! That’s why I think my next film will be a comedy.
Some time ago you wrote with Catherine Hardwicke’s “Thirteen”, now continues to write. You see your future as an actress or try another route?I think it’s a difficult time in our work. There are certain requirements that must necessarily have: there are so many beautiful girls and so many roles that require only that quality. I think the smartest thing to do is to focus on what I can do better than many others. That’s why I dedicated myself to express in writing or production.
Of course the question that everyone expects: FILM OF THE YEAR MARRIAGE bring us directly into …Let’s see, it was cold. We were in the middle of the forest, we walked in the mud.The trees were green and the location was wonderful. It was like a real wedding, with no time: he could be celebrating one hundred years ago or a hundred years.Kristen was beautiful.
But you, you got married recently. Why are you doing this interview with us and you are on a honeymoon?Already! When you’re in this business it’s hard to plan everything. But I tend to be positive so I think it could have been worse. We got married, we went to Spain, we are now in Rome, and spent a couple of days between Paris and London.
And your husband? He is a twilighter?My husband has never seen “Twilight” nor do I want to do it. I like the fact that I did not see my films. I know he will one day. But I do not want to hear that he liked and then know that it is so only because those movies I’m there. We never talk about cinema: the only time we talk about work is when I help him to write some lyrics of his songs.
Source: film.it

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...